Monday, April 28, 2008

#20 (WEEK 9) Discover YouTube and a Few Sites

YouTube presents interesting problems for your IT staff at school. In order to be CIPA (Child Internet Protection Act) compliant, it should be blocked, but it has so much content that is of educational value. The music teachers in our district love to stream videos of famous musicians, many of whom are deceased, to show our students the passion and beauty of performance.

I the other hand, you can find nonsense. I'm showcasing the nonsense today. Psycho Teacher. A play on words from the Talking Heads title Psycho Killer. Reminds me of my younger days as a fifth grade teacher. Not as a killer. As a teacher.




This is for Closet Chronicles. My former partner in crime.

Run Run, Run Run AWAY!!!
Remember the YouTube terms of use. No downloading, streaming only.

Psycho Teacher
Out

No comments: