Sunday, December 16, 2007

Week2Blogging

Hello Winter Fun Gang,
I've been anxiously waiting to join in the fun. I was jealous of the Summer Fun participants at CSLA in Ontario. Now it's my turn.

After I read the 7 and 1/2 Habots of Life Long Learning, I realized that in order to have fun, I need to take responsibility for my learning. I always claimed that I didn't have the time. I can make the time if I believe this is important. Well, what could be better and more important than learning with a bunch of librarians!

Let's Go 2.0!

CocoaCowboy

3 comments:

Becca said...

Cocoa, I like your attitude! There is something very empowering about feeling responsible and excited about one's own learning. Welcome aboard!
~Becca

Comet librarian 2 said...

Welcome aboard. Time seems to be one of the biggest issues for the librarians in 2.0. You're so right when you say we make time for what is important to us. Have a fun time.

watermole said...

Great to have you with us! Your avatar has real character.